Sarah Kocianski and Nigel Walsh are joined by a panel of great guests to talk about the latest and greatest news in the insurance and insurtech sphere.
Our guests this week are:
- Lauren Berkemeyer, Vice President of Marketing, YuLife
- Graeme Dean - Head of Insurance at CoverGenius
We discuss the following stories:
- Following up on our last news episode - Hippo goes public in $5 billion SPAC merger, and Oscar raises $1.2 billion in IPO! (05:21)
- Google Cloud, Allianz and Munich Re partner to revolutionize risk management in the Cloud. (13:13)
- Comment from Matt Driscoll, Lead Product Manager for the Risk Manager tool (14:00)
- Demand for travel insurance takes off as more destinations require coverage (20:48)
- Zego has raised $150M at $1.1B valuation (34:55)
- Comment from Sten Saar, Zego CEO (36:17)
- Insurance worker busted for insurance fraud! (42:13)
All that and much more on this week's episode of Insurtech Insider!
Subscribe so you never miss an episode, leave a review on iTunes and every other podcast app. Spread the insurtech love by sharing or tweeting this podcast.
This episode of Insurtech Insider was produced by Hanna Samuelson and edited by Alex Woodhouse.
- Home Insurance Agency Hippo to Go Public in $5B SPAC
- Home insurance startup Hippo reportedly set to go public in $5 billion merger with Reid Hoffman's SPAC | Markets Insider
- Alphabet-Backed Startup Insurer Oscar Health Raises $1.2 Billion in IPO | Insurtech Insights
- Google Cloud, Allianz and Munich Re Partner to Revolutionize Risk Management in the Cloud
- COVID-19 travel insurance becoming a vacation staple | Reuters
- Zego, the tech-enabled commercial motor insurer, raises $150M at $1.1B valuation | TechCrunch
- Salisbury couple jailed after insurance fraud burglary - BBC News