Sarah Kocianski and Nigel Walsh are joined by two awesome guest, to talk about the most interesting news of 2021 so far! Joining us are:
- Jillian Williams, investment principal at Anthemis
- Dan Keough, CEO and Chairman at Holmes Murphy & Associates and Co-CEO/Co-Founder at BrokerTech Ventures
We cover the following stories in the insurance and insurtech space:
- Insurance risk prompt UK care homes to reject hospital patients (03:18)
- Lemonade hits one million customer milestone while share prices go sky rocketing (10:26)
- Comment from Yael Wissner-Levy, VP of Communication at Lemonade (11:34)
- Zurich to offer fully paid lockdown leave in the UK (23:13)
- Aon launches fuel insurance product for the shipping and aviation sectors (34:13)
- Sticky situations and custard covered iPhones (39:07)
All that and much more on this week's episode of Insurtech Insider!
Subscribe so you never miss an episode, leave a review on iTunes and every other podcast app. Spread the insurtech love by sharing or tweeting this podcast.
This episode of Insurtech Insider was produced by Hanna Samuelson and edited by Alex Woodhouse.
- Subscribe to read | Financial Times
- Lemonade hits one million customer milestone - Reinsurance News
- Zurich insurance firm offers fully paid 'lockdown leave' in UK | Insurance industry | The Guardian
- Aon launches fuel insurance product for shipping, aviation sectors | Insurance Business
- Deer in the swimming pool, exploding ovens – Aviva reveals most bizarre claims | Latest News | Insurance Times