81. News: US wildfires burn the home insurance market as Lemonade take over Europe
Episode 82 · December 16th, 2020 · 56 mins 56 secs
About this Episode
Nigel Walsh is joined by a great panel of guests to talk about the most interesting news stories of the last few weeks.
Joining us today are:
- Sean Harper, Co Founder at Kin
- Anthony Grosso, SVP Global Marketing and Communications at EIS
- Sabine Vanderlinden, Co-Founder, CEO and Managing Partner of Alchemy Crew
We cover the following stories from the weeks just gone:
- Wildfire risk leaves Californians without homeowners insurance (04:58)
- 14% of insurance workers fail global phishing test (18:50)
- Lemonade launches its renters insurance in France (29:39)
- Getsafe raises $30 million (USD) in series B round (39:07)
- Flock launches motor insurance (48:32)
All that and much more on this week's episode of Insurtech Insider!
Subscribe so you never miss an episode, leave a review on iTunes and every other podcast app. Spread the insurtech love by sharing or tweeting this podcast.
This episode of Insurtech Insider was produced by Hanna Samuelson and edited by Alex Woodhouse.
- Wildfire Risk Leaves Californians Without Homeowners Insurance - Bloomberg
- 14% of insurance workers fail global phishing test | Insurance Business
- Lemonade launches its renters insurance in France | TechCrunch
- Getsafe raises $30 Million in Series B round
- Introducing Flock Motor. We’re bringing commercial motor… | by Ed Leon Klinger | Dec, 2020 | Flock