Sarah Kocianski and Nigel Walsh are joined by some amazing guests to talk through some of the most interesting news stories from the week just gone.
Joining us today are:
- Dylan Bourguignon, CEO of So-Sure
- Sam White, CEO of Freedom Services Group and CEO of Stella insurance
- Alessandro Spadoni, Founding partner and Chief Architect at B3i
We cover the following news stories:
- Brolly gets acquired by Direct line (04:09)
- Covid-19 claims are still not being paid out (13:30)
- Another UK insurance casualty (25:55)
- Lock down increased electric scooter sales, but it comes with it’s risks (35:25)
We also bring you an interview with Mark Budd, UK Head of Innovation at Zurich Insurance to hear all about the Zurich Insurance Championship! (47:50)
All that and much more on this week's episode of Insurtech Insider!
This podcast is brought to you by Hyland. Hyland offers solutions that complement your core Insurance business, providing employees with a complete view of the information they need, when and where they need it. Helping you deliver better experiences is at the heart of everything they do. Learn more at [www.Hyland.com/insurance]
Subscribe so you never miss an episode, leave a review on iTunes and every other podcast app. Spread the insurtech love by sharing or tweeting this podcast.
This episode of Insurtech Insider was produced by Hanna Samuelson and edited by Alex Woodhouse.