David Brear is on hosting duties in the Big Apple and joined by new and returning guests to to discuss the latest news in the world of insurance and insurtech. This week's guests include:
- Brett Lotito - VP of Insurance operations of Oscar
- Daniel Schreiber - Co-founder and CEO of Lemonade
- Jillian Williams - Investment principal at Anthemis
We cover the following stories from the insurtech and insurance space:
- Lemonade pet insurance products are in the making (03:50)
- Ford slides into the insurance business (15:53)
- Coronavirus raises insurance questions but catastrophe-tested insurers are prepared (27:46)
- Amid coronavirus fears, travelers are upgrading to ‘cancel for any reason’ insurance plans (32:53)
- Policygenius notches $100M for insurtech growth (37:14)
We also bring you an amazing interview with CEO and Co-Founder of Policygenius, Jennifer Fitzgerald! (42:02)
All that and much more on this week's episode of Insurtech Insider!
Subscribe so you never miss an episode, leave a review on iTunes and every other podcast app. Spread the insurtech love by sharing or tweeting this podcast.
Love fintech? Then sign up for our newsletter, Fintech in Five. A snack-sized selection of the week's biggest stories, longer reads, soundbites and more. Just visit this link to sign up! 11fs.com/newsletter
This episode of Insurtech Insider was produced by Hanna Samuelson and edited by Alex Woodhouse.
- Lemonade is getting into pet insurance
- Ford hopes you'll trade some privacy for discounted car insurance
- Coronavirus raises insurance questions but catastrophe-tested insurers are prepared
- Fear of coronavirus urges travellers to upgrade to “cancel for any reason” insurance plan
- Policygenius notches $100M for insurtech growth