On this week's episode of Insurtech Insider, hosts Sarah Kocianski and Nigel Walsh are joined by new and returning guests to discuss the latest news in the world of insurance and insurtech. This week's guests include:
- Antton Pena - Founder of Flock
- Jeremy Wood - CEO and Founder of Legerity Financials
- Sophie Winwood - Investor at Anthemis
We cover the following stories from the insurtech and insurance space:
- SMEs increase insurance for Brexit (04:30)
- Death fraudster sentenced to almost 6 years in jail (11:25)
- Two of Australia's biggest insurers stop selling insurance in fire-affected areas (15:58)
- ByMiles gets open banking license (23:08)
- Grab enables travel insurance! (28:22)
We also bring you an amazing interview with Getsafe CEO and Co-Founder, Christian Wiens! (33:23)
All that and much more on this week's episode of Insurtech Insider!
Our friends over at Honcho are crowdfunding! If you want to be part of and support the insurtech revolution, check them out on Crowdcube! https://www.crowdcube.com/honcho
Subscribe so you never miss an episode, leave a review on iTunes and every other podcast app. Spread the insurtech love by sharing or tweeting this podcast.
Love fintech? Then sign up for our newsletter, Fintech in Five. A snack-sized selection of the week's biggest stories, longer reads, soundbites and more. Just visit this link to sign up! 11fs.com/newsletter
This episode of Insurtech Insider was produced by Hanna Samuelson and edited by Alex Woodhouse.
- SMEs increase insurance for Brexit
- Death fraudster sentenced to almost 6 years in jail
- Two of Australia's biggest insurers stop selling insurance in fire-affected areas
- By Miles becomes first insurtech to get open banking license
- Grab Enables In-App Travel Insurance for As Low as $1 Per Day
- Getsafe, the german neo-insurance company, brings its contents insurance app to UK