Sarah Kocianski and Nigel Walsh are joined by some great guests to talk about all things SME insurance! Joining us today are:
- Andrew Rear - Chief Executive Officer at Digital Partners, Munich Re
- William Wood - Head of UK SME Propositions and Board Trustee at Crossroads Care at Aviva
We cover the following topics in the SME insurance sphere:
- Why is this such an underserved market?
- What types of insurance do SMEs need?
- Where is the need for change in this industry?
- How do you offer something to everyone when SMEs are all so different?
- What has happened in the last few years?
- Where is the biggest room for change in this industry?
All that and much more on this week's episode of Insurtech Insider.
Subscribe so you never miss an episode, leave a review on iTunes and every other podcast app. Spread the insurtech love by sharing or tweeting this podcast.
Check out our brand new documentary 11:YEARS - the Rise of UK Fintech now. Head over to 11years.film to watch for free, and share using #11YEARS.
This episode of Insurtech Insider was produced by Laura Watkins and edited by Alex Woodhouse.