On this episode of Insurtech Insider, host Sarah Kocianski is revisiting insurance in the rental market, taking a look at how insurtech is changing the way consumers are protected. She is joined by some top insurtechs trying to shake things up in this industry:
- Jude Greer, CEO and Co-founder, Reposit
- Nick Willis, Head of Growth at Wrisk
The panel discuss:
- The origin stories of both companies;
- how is insurtech shaking up the traditional models at all ends of the home rental market, from deposit protection to contents,
- how this differs from traditional models
- How big a role does or should education play in the shakeup of this industry?
We also have a special interview with Ryan Mathiesen, CEO and co-founder of Glovebox, a US insurtech centralising customers’ policies, giving greater access and clarity around their policies.
All of that and much more on this week's episode of Insurtech Insider!
If you enjoyed don't forget to subscribe and please leave a review
All that and much more on this week's episode of Insurtech Insider.
Subscribe so you never miss an episode, leave a review on iTunes and every other podcast app. Spread the insurtech love by sharing or tweeting this podcast.
This episode of Insurtech Insider was produced by Laura Watkins and edited by Alex Woodhouse.