Nigel Walsh and John Bean are joined by a fantastic panel of guest to discuss the most recent and exciting news in the world of insurtech.
Joining us today:
- Janthana Kaenprakhamroy, CEO of Tapoly
- Nikki Daniels, Founder and Director of e-Zee Insurance Solutions
We cover the following stories:
- Cost-of-living crisis hits insurtech start-ups as deals dry up - 3:10
- Ian threatens Florida's already unstable insurance market - 18:45
- Zopper raises $75m to solve India’s insurance problem - 32:40
- Insurtech goes niche round-up - 43:10
- XA Group rolls out blockchain-based motor insurance platform - 45:15
- Lemonade partners with Aviva amid UK launch - 48:00
- Model wants to insure her 'Schwarzenegger' legs for £174k as her 'body is a temple' - 50:22
All that and much more on this week's episode of Insurtech Insider!
Insurtech Insider is going on a hiatus following this episode. But don’t you worry - this is just a ‘see you later’, not a ‘goodbye’.
Be sure to check out our sister shows Fintech Insider and Blockchain Insider in the meantime!
Subscribe so you never miss an episode, leave a review on iTunes and every other podcast app. Spread the insurtech love by sharing or tweeting this podcast.
Follow us on Twitter: @instechinsiders where you can ask the hosts questions, or email firstname.lastname@example.org!
- Cost of living crisis hits insurtech startups as deals dry up
- Ian threatens Florida's already unstable insurance market
- Zopper raises $75 million to solve India’s insurance problem
- Insurtech goes niche
- XA Group rolls out Blockchain-based motor insurance platform
- Lemonade partners with Aviva amid UK launch
- Model wants to insure her 'Schwarzenegger' legs for £174k as her 'body is a temple'