Benjamin Ensor and John Bean are joined by a fantastic panel of guests to discuss the most recent and exciting news in the world of insurtech.
Joining us today:
- Andy Cohen, President of Snapsheet
- Nikki Daniels, Founder and Director of e-Zee Insurance Solutions
We cover the following stories:
- Insurtech funding bounces back after global downturn
- Lloyd’s to end insurance coverage for state cyber attacks
- Swiss insurtech startup grape picks up €1.7 million to reinvent employee insurance
- Lemonade closes on acquisition of insurtech Metromile, promptly lays off about 20% of its staff
- Cyclists could be made to have registration plates and insurance
All that and much more on this week's episode of Insurtech Insider!
Subscribe so you never miss an episode, leave a review on iTunes and every other podcast app. Spread the insurtech love by sharing or tweeting this podcast.
Follow us on Twitter: @instechinsiders where you can ask the hosts questions, or email firstname.lastname@example.org!