119. News: LEVL and Humn partner to offer tailored EV insurance, and industry culture still has a long way to go
Episode 120 · June 15th, 2022 · 51 mins 41 secs
About this Episode
Nigel Walsh and John Bean are joined by a fantastic panel of guest to discuss the most recent and exciting news in the world of insurtech.
Joining us today:
- Mark Musson, CEO, Humn
- Charlotte Halkett, Chief Underwriting Officer, ManyPets
- Shân Millie, Founder of Bright Blue Hare, & co-founder of Delegated Authority specialists, GreenKite Associates
We cover the following stories:
- Aviva’s Blanc calls out industry sexism 3:09
- LEVL and Humn partner to offer tailored EV Insurance 20:23
- UK and EU hit Russian oil cargoes with insurance ban 32:06
- 1952 insurance policies from when the Queen came to the throne 44:19
All that and much more on this week's episode of Insurtech Insider!
Subscribe so you never miss an episode, leave a review on iTunes and every other podcast app. Spread the insurtech love by sharing or tweeting this podcast.
Follow us on Twitter: @instechinsiders where you can ask the hosts questions, or email firstname.lastname@example.org!