Nigel Walsh and John Bean are joined by a fantastic panel of guest to discuss the most recent and exciting news in the world of insurtech.
Joining us today:
- Ruth Foxe Blader, Partner at Anthemis
- Jeff Radke, Co-founder and CEO of Accelerant
- Brian Fritton, CEO, Havoc Shield
We cover the following stories:
- UK launches post-Brexit shake-up of insurance rules - 2:48
- Insurtech investment drops 58% in Q1, deal flow stays high - 12:36
- Insurtech start-up Turtlemint bags $120m as valuation tops $900m - 27:19
- Lloyd’s of London prepares to fight over picking the tab up for $10bn Russian-seized planes - 39:00
- Italian BeSafe Group secures €1.2m for its insurtech for the travel industry - 47:08
All that and much more on this week's episode of Insurtech Insider!
Subscribe so you never miss an episode, leave a review on iTunes and every other podcast app. Spread the insurtech love by sharing or tweeting this podcast.
Follow us on Twitter: @instechinsiders where you can ask the hosts questions, or email email@example.com!
- UK launches post-Brexit shake-up of insurance rules
- Insurtech investment drops 58% in Q1, deal flow stays high
- Insurtech startup Turtlemint bags $120 million as valuation tops $900 million
- Lloyd’s of London prepares to fight over picking the tab up for $10bn Russian-seized planes
- Italian BeSafe Group secures €1.2 million for its insurtech for the travel industry