113. News: What impact will the invasion of Ukraine have on insurance?
Episode 114 · March 23rd, 2022 · 47 mins 50 secs
About this Episode
Nigel Walsh and John Bean are joined by a fantastic guest to discuss the most recent and exciting news in the world of insurtech.
Joining us today:
- Victoria Roberts, Director of Fintech Delivery Panel & Insurtech Board
We cover the following stories:
- Ukraine Invasion likely to have 'substantial impact' on insurance industry 2:17
- Live near an ocean? Kin Insurance’s data aims to more accurately predict home risk 22:43
- African healthtech start-up, Susu, raises €2m in pre-seed funding 33:10
- CompareTheMarket meerkat adverts pulled over Russian invasion of Ukraine 42:07
All that and much more on this week's episode of Insurtech Insider!
Subscribe so you never miss an episode, leave a review on iTunes and every other podcast app. Spread the insurtech love by sharing or tweeting this podcast.
Follow us on Twitter: @instechinsiders where you can ask the hosts questions, or email email@example.com!