111. News: Zego expands, Revolut launches pet insurance and Binance insurance fund hits $1bn
Episode 112 · February 23rd, 2022 · 54 mins 14 secs
About this Episode
Nigel Walsh and John Bean are joined by joined by a great panel of guests to discuss the most recent and exciting news in the world of insurtech.
Joining us today are:
- Benji Markoff, CEO at Founder Shield
- Vicky Wills, CTO at Zego
We cover the following stories:
- Binance user protection insurance fund reaches $1bn valuation 2:38
- UK insurtech Zego Expands in Europe, Targeting £20bn Fleet Insurance Market 14:38
- Revolut enters insurtech - as it launches pet insurance 26:06
- National Insurance: Opposition MPs urge rethink on April tax rise 37:50
- Nottinghamshire man drove without insurance or a licence for more than 70 years 47:42
All that and much more on this week's episode of Insurtech Insider!
Subscribe so you never miss an episode, leave a review on iTunes and every other podcast app. Spread the insurtech love by sharing or tweeting this podcast.
Follow us on Twitter: @instechinsiders where you can ask the hosts questions, or email firstname.lastname@example.org!
This episode of Insurtech Insider was produced by Irina Andronic and edited by George Sztuka.
- Binance user protection insurance fund reaches $1B valuation
- UK Insurtech Zego Expands in Europe, Targeting £20B Fleet Insurance Market
- Revolut enters insurtech - as it launches Pet Insurance
- National Insurance: Opposition MPs urge rethink on April tax rise
- Nottinghamshire man drove without insurance or a licence for more than 70 years